Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Style Profile- Rachel Bilson








According to Revolve Clothing, my style profile is Casual Chic….I think that’s apt and it’s not hard to guess why I gravitate towards people who have similar style profiles….like Rachel Bilson. I think she’s a poster child for casual chic….she has that casual air of having thrown something on and still looking stylish.
After playing the chirpy Summer to the broody Marissa Cooper on the O.C., which Gossip Girl began to channel but then went it’s own way, I don’t think Ms. Bilson has had many noteworthy roles but who cares….she’s got the style!
Disheveled hair, a labeled handbag here and a pair of shorts there….she’s in style!!
Whether it be red-carpet dos or running errands…Ms. Bilson seems to always get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment