Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)

Monday, June 20, 2011

May Playlist

I know we're halfway through June but my playslist from May is still on replay...
so here goes:

New Boyz feat Chris Brown - Better with the lights off
Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory
Enrique Iglesias feat. Usher, Lil Wayne & Nayer - Dirty Dancer (Remix) 2011
New Boyz feat Bei Major - Start Me Up
Tinie Tempah feat Wiz Khaliza - Till I'm gone
Benny Benassi- Watch you feat Clinton Sparks
Bruno Mars ft Diggy- Click Clack Away
Calvin Harris feat Kelis - Bounce
Nadia Ali, Starkillers & Alex Kenji - Pressure (Calvin West Extended Remix)
Clinton Sparks feat LMFAO & JoJo - Sucks To Be You
Jason Derulo- Don't wanna go home
Tinie Tempah feat Bei Major- So addicted
Cobra Starship - You make me feel (feat Sabi)
Bryce feat Carlprit - Dance with me
Karl Wolf Ft. Kardinal Offishall - Ghetto Love
Swedish House Mafia- Save the world
Tony Igy - Astronomia (Original Mix)
Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
Alexis Jordan- Hush Hush
Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment