Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

If you aren’t listening it already, you should be



Snoop Dogg has his 11th studio album coming out and it's so aptly titled Doggumentary and the second official lead single from the album is the track 'Boom' featuring singer T-Pain. The song is sampled on the 1980's hit Situation by Yazoo.
I listened to it and the song's pretty good but I knew I had heard the sample from another recent track, so to avoid having the 'tune stuck in your head all night' scenario I got right down to it... I knew it was by a popular female artiste but surprise...surprise it turns out that the same sample was used on the track
'Body Language' by Heidi Montag of The Hills and silicones fiasco fame. She did perform it at the Miss Universe contest in probably 2009 and I think the sample was the only thing that saved that track!

No comments:

Post a Comment